Magic Whiteboard Pakistan believes in developing communities and institutions alike with the help of modern teaching and training aids. We believe that members of our communities learn best around their peers and this helps shape our future in the global arena. This is why, we proudly present our initiative aimed particularly at Teachers and Parents – the Magic Whiteboard Pakistan Community Ambassador Program!
We are a fast growing start up in Pakistan, with the aim of making modern education and training aids available in the wider market. Our team is full of highly specialised individuals who not only support each other in personal development, but also ensure the company’s long term and short term objectives are met.
You can find out more about our market-leading products here.
Community Ambassador Program:
- Your Responsibilities:
- – You will work closely with your community or institution to arrange Magic Whiteboard events. Some of the events we have already done elsewhere include Arts Competitions, Bake Sales and Business Case Study Competitions.
- – On a daily basis, you will be expected to educate your peers in your community about Magic Whiteboard and its products
- – Developing community interest in our products will be your responsibility
- – You will also be expected to convince your peers to try Magic Whiteboard products in their personal capacity, making every effort that they quote your Unique Reference Number on their orders via our website
- – If a bulk sale has been secured, you will be expected to fill out the relevant paperwork to handover to our logistics department for fulfillment
- – You must be a current member of the community or institution you apply to be our Ambassador in
- – This position is only open to applicants aged between 24 and 35. Exceptional circumstances will however be considered
- – Field of expertise, your job title and position in the community or institution is not strictly relevant. However, you should be confident, able to express yourself in both Urdu and English and strike conversations well
- – Membership of community societies and clubs will aid your application
- -You must not be a representative for any other organization at the time of your application to Magic Whiteboard Pakistan, except for the organization you work for, or must be willing to forego any extra representative positions you hold if selected by Magic Whiteboard Pakistan
- – If selected as Community Ambassador of Magic Whiteboard Pakistan, you will not take up a similar position with another organization
- – You must be based in Lahore or Islamabad/RWP for this position
- – You must own a mobile phone (preferably a smart phone) and a laptop
- Our Deal To YOU:
- – We will provide you professional training that develops your presentation and conversation skills, free of charge
- – You will be invited to our bi-annual Community Ambassadors events which provide an opportunity to expand your horizons beyond the community you are currently indulged in
- – You will be provided with a whole host of financial perks; 1. Rs5,000 every month to cover your expenses as our Community Ambassador; 2. Rs1,000 in call credits; 3. A generous percentage share of orders we receive from your community and network
- – You will be afforded a fast track ticket through our recruitment process when you decide to switch jobs or take up a full time employment
- – We will present our best performing Community Ambassador with a grand prize of an all-expenses paid vacation to Dubai
Candidates interested in applying for this role can use any of the following methods:
1. Call us at +923454143502 to sign up
2. Send your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]