Magic Whiteboard Pakistan believes in developing critical business skills in students from an early age. We believe that students learn best around their peers and this helps shape their future in the real world. With that in mind, Magic Whiteboard Pakistan is proud to present its Campus Representatives initiative!
We are currently recruiting campus representatives for all major schools, universities and educational institutes in Lahore.
We are a fast growing start up in Pakistan, with the aim of making modern education and training aids available in the wider market. Our team is full of highly specialised individuals who not only support each other in personal development, but also ensure the company’s long term and short term objectives are met.
You can find out more about our market-leading products here.
- Your Responsibilities:
- – You will work closely with the school’s extra-curricular heads and administration heads to arrange Magic Whiteboard events on campus. Some of the events we have already done on other campuses include Arts Competition, Business Case Study Competition and Debates.
- – On a daily basis, you will be expected to educate your fellow students in your institution about Magic Whiteboard and its products
- – Developing student interest in our products will be your responsibility
- – You will also be expected to convince your peers to try Magic Whiteboard products in their personal capacity, making every effort that they quote your Unique Reference Number on their orders via our website
- – If a bulk sale has been secured, you will be expected to fill out the relevant paperwork to handover to our logistics department for fulfillment
- – You must be a current student and hold a valid student ID at the institution you apply to be our Representative in
- This position is only open to applicants aged between 16 and 24. Exceptional circumstances will however be considered
- – Course of study, grades achieved or your year of study is not strictly relevant. However, you should be confident, able to express yourself in both Urdu and English and strike conversations well
- – Membership of student bodies, societies and clubs will aid your application
- -You must not be a campus representative for any other organization at the time of your application to Magic Whiteboard Pakistan, or must be willing to forego any campus representative positions you hold if selected by Magic Whiteboard Pakistan
- – If selected as campus representative of Magic Whiteboard Pakistan, you will not take up a similar position with another organization in your campus
- – You must be based in Lahore or Islamabad/RWP for this position
- – You must own a mobile phone (preferably a smart phone) and a laptop
- Our Deal To YOU:
- – We will provide you professional training that develops your presentation and conversation skills, free of charge
- – You will be invited to our bi-annual Campus Representative events which provide an opportunity to expand your horizons beyond the institution you’re currently studying in
- – You will be provided with a whole host of financial perks; 1. Rs5,000 every month to cover your expenses as our representative; 2. Rs1,000 in call credits; 3. A generous percentage share of orders we receive from your campus and fellow students
- – You will be afforded a fast track ticket through our recruitment process when you decide to take up a full time job post education
- – We will present our best performing Campus Representative with 100% scholarship for their next year of study
Candidates interested in applying for this role can use any of the following methods:
1. Call us at +923454143502 to sign up
2. Send your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]